Sika Limited, the UK subsidiary of the worldwide Sika Group was established in 1927 and produces and markets a wide range of state-of-the-art systems. This activity is underpinned by unrivalled innovation in product development, the highest standards of manufacturing and renowned technical advice and in-situ guidance. Pioneers of a fully integrated service, the company is acknowledged in providing for end users or their specifiers, be they clients, designers, engineers, producers, distributors, merchants and contractors.
Within the UK, as in all other group locations, Sika operates to optimal levels of performance, demonstrated through possession of EN ISO 9001 certification for quality control and EN ISO 14001 for environmental management. Wherever possible products are manufactured to European and British Standards, are approved by the British Board of Agrément or provide unique and superior properties.
Additionally, Sika Limited was one of the first companies in construction and industrial products to achieve the status of Investors in People, a benefit to those using the organisation, be it in the form of RIBA CPD accredited presentations, project surveys or after sales guidance.
Sika Limited are also active members of many organisations and bodies relevant to the strategic application fields.
The reputation for Sika for quality and reliability is virtually unmatched, illustrated through a comprehensive portfolio of problem solving products that have been employed for many years in wide diversity of applications.
Sika Limited Services
Sika Limited offers the following services:
- Detailed assessment of project and performance criteria together with production of Sika product proposals and specification clauses for inclusion within contract documents.
- Recommendation and licensing of specialist contractors who are under constant review for the installation of Sika products.
- Complete material data, installation guidelines, health and safety information and, where appropriate maintenance schedules, in either electronic or hard copy for pre-contract and post-contract use.
- Registered schooling of company and customer staff in key issues associated with major applications, together with continuous product training for client, consultant and contractor representatives.
- Dedicated personnel assigned to projects where select Sika materials are employed in order to monitor and ensure correct application prior to issue of site observations, guarantees or performance liability statements.
- After sales support in the form of in-situ advice once works are due to commence or are underway, thus maintaining a partnership from concept through to completion stages.