“Sika offers me the opportunity to grow as human being and as a professional, being part of the Sika Brazil history. Here I feel that my job is important for me and for the company. I can see the results and how Sika has grown along these years.”
Sonia works at Sika SA Sao Paulo, Brazil
Current Job: LA Regional/ Brazil BU Distribution Manager
Description of activities:
- BU Distribution Manager, Brazil
Developing and implementing Sales and Marketing Strategies, coordinating and controlling Policies and Guidelines of Distribution business, taking aim at healthful results on EBIT, cash-flow, market-share increase and value added to the market in short, medium and long terms.
- LA Regional Distribution Manager
Alignment of the guidelines and strategies from Corporate BU Distribution level to Regional and Local levels, making sure that each country has understood and applies them.
Previous jobs at Sika:
- 1996 – 2005: Laboratory Manager, responsible for R&D, Quality Control and Assurance and EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety). In charge of coordination for the certificates of ISO 9001, ISO 14.001 and OHSAS 18.001 achieved by Sika Brazil.
- 1999 – 2005: Operations Manager, responsible for Production, Quality Control and R&D Laboratories, EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety), Engineering and Maintenance of Sika Brazil and from 2005 until 2006, added Logistics and Purchase/ Import Dept..
- Main targets in these previous years were to make Sika Brazil a successful company in productivity, quality, organization and safety.