High Performance Structural Adhesive Systems for Glazed and Panel Facades
This seminar is a general introduction to façade structural adhesives specifically relating to commercial building for all designers, including architects and architectural technicians, structural engineers and building surveyors.
The key aim is to assist the specifier when considering the importance in the correct specification and selection of joints sealants and structural adhesive systems based on the appropriate level of performance required.
- A general overview describing the scope of applications available to the specifier for façade structural adhesives.
- Adhesive technologies available and typical fabrication methods.
- Use of high strength adhesives and the particular benefits they can impact.
- Relevant accreditation.
- Online adhesive joint calculation tools.
- Health and wellbeing impacted by increased natural daylight through glazed façades
- Improvements in thermal performance via the use of structural façade adhesives
The presentation will last approximately 40 minutes, after which the audience will be asked to submit questions.