Sika® Damp-proofing Slurry
Sika Damp-proofing Slurry is a one component polymer modified cement based waterproof coating comprising of special cement based components and admixtures. When mixed with water a slurry or mortar material is produced for direct application to a variety of construction substrates.
- Waterproof coating for tanking residential/domestic basements
- For internal waterproofing/damp-proofing of basement and cellar walls and floors
- For interior and exterior damp-proofing of basement walls in new buildings
- Concrete, renders, brickwork and blockwork structures
- Lining of water tanks, pools, planters etc
- For protection of concrete structures
Characteristics and Advantages
- Low odour compared to bitumen coatings
- Easy to use and apply
- BBA approved
- Just add water
- Conforms to BS 8102:1990 as a polymer - cement based waterproof coating for Type A shallow basement structures -Grades 1, 2 and 3
12.5 kg (Everbuild Code: SKDPSLUR12)
20 kg (Everbuild Code: SKDPSLUR20)
25 kg (Everbuild Code: SKDPSLUR25)
Injection waterproofing for the control of rising damp. SikaMur-InjectoCream is a new concept for the control of rising damp. SikaMur- InjectoCream is a water repellent cream. It is inserted into a series of holes drilled into a mortar course of the masonry by means of a simple application gun - no special injection pump required. Once injected to the mortar course, SikaMur- InjectoCream will diffuse within the damp wall to form a water repellent barrier (Damp-Proof Course, DPC) and block future rising damp.
Treat rising damp in almost all types of masonry walls:
- Solid brick walls
- Cavity walls
- Random form stone and rubble infill walls, etc.
600 ml sausage
Boxes of 10 sausages
SikaMur Injection Nozzle Kit
SikaMur® Injection nozzle parts pre-assembled with 'How-To' guide to damp-proofing.
Single - 439791