Sika® Technologies for Precast Concrete
The Precast concrete industry is driven by quality with significant value being placed on productivity and factory efficiency.
Sika® ViscoCrete® technology is now challenging the world of precast concrete
providing the possibility of optimised production.
- Excellent self compacting properties
- Easy and simplified placing
- Reduced water cement ratio
- Improved early age strengths
Sika® ViscoCrete® technology substantially improves the basic properties of concrete. The positive impact is substantial and clearly visible, particularly in outstanding workability, high early strengths, easy finishing and fine surface finishes.
- Sika® ViscoCrete® reduce water contents, improve rheology characteristics and cement hydration efficiency
- SikaRapid® improve early strength development and/or modified setting characteristics
- Sika® Stabiliser improve the internal cohesion properties of fresh concrete
- Sika® Separol® concrete release agents provide the possibility to produce fair-faced concrete surfaces for fulfilling aesthetical requirements
Precast Concrete achieved with Sika® Technologies
The manufacture of precast concrete relies on quality constituent materials and
the production process.
Sika technology now allow for the optimisation of:
- Rapid rotation of moulds and finishing of concrete surfaces
- Improved surface finish
- Early prestressing at low temperatures
- Reduced energy consumption for heating or steam curing
- Develop the most cost-efficient mix designs
- Reduction of cycle times allows you to reduce the number of moulds needed
- Reduced cement volume and use of replacement materials
- Accelerated strength development
Contact Us About Precast Concrete
To contact us about Precast Concrete, please fill in the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.