Sika® Technologies for Retarder Concretes
- Purpose of retardation: To extend the working time at a specific temperature.
- Working time: The time after mixing during which the concrete can be correctly vibrated.
- Free retardation: The initial setting is certain to start only after a specific time.
- Targeted retardation: The initial setting starts at a specific time.
Critical factors influencing the retardation of concrete
- The cement type
- The cement content
- The concrete temperature
- The ambient temperature
- The w/c ratio
- The volume of concrete
- Combination with other admixtures
Contact Us About Concrete Retarder Solutions
To contact us about our Concrete Retarder solutions, please fill in the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.