Sika® ViscoCrete® Technology for Self Compacting Concrete
Sika® ViscoCrete® technology enables results, once thought impossible:
- Excellent self compacting properties
- Significant water reductions
- Easy and simplified placing
- Excellent flow even around dense reinforcement
- Easy finishing
- High strength
- Consistent slump and flow
Sika® ViscoCrete® Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) is a concept to produce concrete, which is extremely fluid as well as cohesive. With the Sika® ViscoCrete® range of concrete admixtures, it is possible to produce a concrete which is very easy and fast to pour and place without vibration.
The concrete moves effortlessly, even through intricate formwork and dense reinforcement, without bleeding or segregation.
- Sika® ViscoCrete® to reduce water contents, improve rheology characteristics and cement hydration efficiency
- Sika® Stabiliser to improve the internal cohesion properties of fresh concrete
Self Compacting Concrete (SCC) achieved with Sika® Technologies
The outstanding properties and advantages of Sika® ViscoCrete® technology are of considerable benefit to everyone involved in the project: concrete producers, contractors, specifiers and clients.
Improved Production and Placing Process:
- Reduced labour and equipment costs
- Faster placing times
- Less finishing work
- Lower concrete consumption (when thinner elements can be produced)
- Faster turnaround of formwork and moulds
Improved Quality and Durability
- Fewer rejects or claims
- Increased service life
- Smooth and uniform surfaces
Improved Health and Safety
- Less vibration reduces the danger of “white finger syndrome” for operatives
- Reduced vibration prevents hearing damage and improves workplace communication
- Less disturbance of other trades or neighbours
Contact Us About Self Compacting Concrete (SCC)
To contact us about Self Compacting Concrete, please fill in the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.