How to Choose Resin Flooring
With more than 100 years’ experience in the flooring industry, Sika have developed and manufactured an extensive portfolio of high quality resin flooring products.
All the Sika resin flooring systems meet the latest industry standards and requirements and are ideal for new build and refurbishment projects.
But with so many solutions on offer, how do you know which one is right for your industrial and commercial needs?
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself to guide you to the right resin flooring:
- Is it an indoor or outdoor application?
- Does it need to be slip resistant to prevent slips, trips and falls?
- Will there be chemicals and conductive equipment nearby?
- Are aesthetics important?
- How much wear and tear will it endure, is it in a hotspot for large volumes of traffic?
- If it is outdoors, do you need robust corrosion protection?
If you’re not still not sure which Sika resin product you need for your industrial and commercial flooring environment, check out our Case Studies section to see real-life problems we’ve solved.
Alternatively, read all about the advantages here: ‘Why Resin Flooring?’
Contact us about Resin Flooring
To speak to an expert about Sika's Resin Flooring Solutions, please use the short contact form below.