PMMA Resin Flooring
With over 100 years experience in high performance technology, Sika are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of industrial and commercial PMMA resin flooring solutions.
We specialise in an extensive range of PMMA (methacrylate)-based floor coatings and screeds that are designed for use on cementitious substrates as a patching and repair mortar.
PMMA resin can produce a wide range of hardnesses and flexibility and offers fantastic levelling properties.
Offering the ultimate protection against chemical, mechanical and slip resistance, PMMA- based Sikafloor systems are the ideal preparation for smooth surface finishes for internal or external use.
- Certified usage for the food industry
- Supermarket operating kitchens
- Concourses in public areas (non-slip)
- Car parks
Providing an impermeable seal protecting the concrete and the ground water from leakage of water and environmental pollutants, this product has excellent resistance to water and oils.
Our resin flooring solutions fulfill UV resistance and resistance to yellowing even with exterior exposure, and they also have multi-colour shades and surface design options available making it perfect for commercial settings.
Advantages of PMMA Flooring
- Fast and easy application
- Impervious to liquids but permeable to water vapour
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
- Thermal expansion properties similar to concrete
- Excellent bond to hardened concrete
- Contains no solvents
- Will not corrode reinforcement steel