Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Polyurethane is renowned for its extremely durable and flexible synthetic material.
All our resin flooring solutions are tough, heavy duty and specially developed to service environments with the highest possible hygiene standards.
Combining durability and performance, the polyurethane floor finishes are seamless and aesthetically pleasing, which are ideal for modern environments that are customer facing.
Sika has been leading the industrial and commercial flooring market for decades with high performance technology.
Renowned as being one of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturers of Polyurethane Resin Flooring, we’ve developed a comprehensive range of hardwearing, robust resin floor systems suitable for a wide range of applications.
Why Polyurethane Resin Flooring?
Benefits can include:
- Highly resistant to UV light
- Impact sound reduction
- Decorative designs
The core of our business is developing problem-solving solutions for customers, which is why we offer a diverse range of systems that have been designed with functionality and design in mind.
All resin flooring products perform in the most demanding areas as well as create an attractive setting, giving optimum results for virtually any application.
To find out all outstanding benefits Sika Resin Flooring can deliver to your business, view our full range of Resin Flooring.
Alternatively, check out our dedicated Case Studies section to read examples of our flooring systems at their best.
Sikafloor® - PurCem® Range: Solutions for the Food Industry & Extreme Service Conditions
Sikafloor® PurCem® is suitable for use in areas subject to:
- Extreme hygienic conditions which require frequent and intensive, steam or hot water and chemically aggressive cleaning
- Wet or dry production processes
- Spillage of, or exposure to, aggressive chemicals
- Highly demanding safety requirements concerning slip resistance
- Service temperatures up to +120 ºC or down to -40 ºC
- Heavy point loads
- Frequent and heavy traffic
- Regulation compliant. Approved for use in the Food Industry USDA, Canadian and British and EN Standard approvals
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- Quick curing for reduced down time
- Thermal shock resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Very easy cleaning
- Non slip
- Multiple decorative finishes possible
- It's surface is pore-free, textured and non absorbent
- Extremely high workability increases laying speed and greatly reduces downtime
- Odour free and non-toxic
- Pre-dosed packaging with same resin / hardener ratio for all the screeds
- Generally no primer is required, allowing for single step applications which reduces downtime
- Tolerant to substrate moisture (<10%)