The performance, durability and appearance of facades are dependent on appropriate weather sealing. The façade elements are ultimately subject to extreme movements due to temperature changes, moisture, shrinkage of construction materials, wind and vibrations, which may affect the joints and adjacent elements. Natural stone elements require compatible non-staining solutions.
High performance over paintable 1 part professional weatherproofing sealant for concrete, masonry and EIFS facades
SikaHyflex®-250 Facade is a 1 part, moisture curing, and low modulus elastic joint sealant suitable for movement and connection joints in commercial building envelopes.
Sikasil® WS-605 S is a durable, neutral-curing silicone sealant with a high movement capability and excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
Areas of Application
Sikasil® WS-605 S can be used for weatherproofing and sealing applications where durability under severe conditions is required. It is particularly suited as a weather seal for structural glazing, curtain walling and windows.
Sikasil® WS-355 is a neutral curing silicone sealant with a high movement capability and excellent adhesion to porous and non-porous substrates.
Areas of Application
Sikasil® WS-355 is a high-performance sealant particularly suitable for jointing natural stone, such as marble, granite, sandstone and quartzite. With these materials, no staining of the joint edges occurs, unlike with conventional silicone
sealants. Sikasil® WS-355 is ideal for sealing facades, e.g. cladding of natural stone or other materials.
Declaration of Performance
SILICONE 996 is a quick curing low modulus, neutral cure silicone sealant which is suitable for use on glazing and most building and constructions joints, both porous and non porous.
- Glass to glass joints
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and all other window frames.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and cladding panels.
- Weathersealing on structural glazed assembly
- Bedding I.G Units
- General glazing sealing and draught proofing.
- Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Conforms to ISO 11600 F25LM/G25HM
- CE Marked under EN15651 façade, glazing and cold climate.
Contact Us About Curtain Walling & Glazing
To contact us about any of our Curtain Walling & Glazing products and systems, please fill in the short form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.