Performance and multipurpose high strength adhesives
Our range of multipurpose, high strength adhesives have a wide range of applications in construction and building maintenance. The main benefits of adhesive bonding over mechanical fixings are in their speed and economy of use, without sacrificing durability. No need to drill, resulting in no damage or weakening of the substrate.
With proved quality and performance over 40 years, Sikaflex®-11FC + is the best selling product within Sika’s range of sealants and elastic adhesives. It can be used as a joint sealant for vertical and horizontal joints or as a multipurpose adhesive for indoor and outdoor applications. A classic product for every job site all over the world.
Characteristics and advantages
- Multiple applications with only one product
- Solvent free, odourless and easy to apply
- Non sag
- Good adhesion to most building substrates
- Available in cartridges and easily disposable foil packaging
HYBRIFLEX 55 is a one part, neutral cure, hybrid polymer based adhesive which adheres to most common building substrates. Used for general bonding and sealing in industry, engineering, construction, automotive, marine and O.E.M markets.
- Bonding and sealing in construction joints.
- Automotive seam sealing and bonding. Jointing cladding panels.
- Internal/external pointing of window and door frames.
- For expansion joints in brick, stone and concrete.
- Parapet and roofline sealing.
- Weather sealing in most external applications.
Contact us about elastic adhesive bonding
To contact us about any of our Elastic Adhesive Bonding products and systems, please fill in the short form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.