Mould growth on sealants is one of the most common complaints when using silicones internally in sanitary areas. Our comprehensive range of specialist sanitary sealants contain a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth in these areas subject to high humidity. Furthermore, our range includes a specialist anti-bacterial sealant for use in clean rooms and hospital environments.
Acetoxy silicone sealant for sanitary applications
Sanisil® is a one part acetic moisture curing silicone sealant for indoor and outdoor applications. Sanisil® is suitable for sanitary or other sealing applications where mildew resistance is required.
1-part high performance sealant for flooring
Sikaflex® PRO-3 is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant with high mechanical resistance. For indoor and outdoor applications.
Sikaflex® PRO-3 is a multipurpose floor joint sealant suitable for:
- Movement and connection joints in floors
- Indoor and outdoor applications for pedestrian and traffic areas (e. g. parking decks, car parks)
- In warehouses and production areas
- On surfaces such as in the food industry
- In ceramic tiles such as in public buildings etc
- Joints in waste water and sewage treatment plants
- Floor joints in tunnel construction
- Application in clean rooms
SILICONE HM 60 is a mid modulus, acetoxy curing silicone sealant that contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth in areas of high humidity.Specifically designed for use in bathrooms and kitchens and other sanitary areas.
Conforms to ISO 11600 F/G 25 HM CE marked under EN15651 parts 1, 2, 3 façade, glazing and sanitary also cold climate.
Sealing around all kitchen and bathroom sani-tary areas. Expansion joint and corner sealing of ceramic tiles. Sealing around sanitary fittings in domestic and municipal applications. General sealing in areas subject to high humidity levels.
SILICONE S50 is a mid modulus, acetoxy curing silicone sealant that contains a powerful anti fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth in areas of high humidity.
Sealing around all types of baths. Sealing around shower trays. Expansion joint and corner sealing of ceramic tiles. Sealing around sanitary fittings in domestic and municipal applications. General sealing in areas subject to high humidity levels. As an adhesive for cosmetic bath & shower trim.
EVERFLEX 565 CLEANROOM SILICONE is a low modulus, FDA approved, neutral cure, low odour silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of both porous and non-porous surfaces. 565 CLEANROOM SILICONE conforms to the requirements of ISO 11600 F25hm.
- Food preparation areas and refrigeration units
- Medical and sterile areas
- Hospital, Pharmaceutical and laboratory clean room environments
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally of uPVC, Wood and powder coated window frames
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, sealing and draught proofing.
- Parapet and roof sealing applications
Contact Us About Sanitary Sealants
To contact us about any of our Sanitary Sealant products and systems, please fill in the short form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.