We have worked on many Ministry of Justice, Home Office and National Offender projects across the UK. Therefore, we are able to offer our expertise and knowledge as well as a selection of quality sealants for high risk areas including prisons and lower risk situations such as mental health hospitals.
STAYSEAL 75 NON-PICK is a two-part easy to mix epoxy sealant which cures to form a hard, pick-resistant seal accommodating small movement in extension and large movement in compression.
- Secure environments giving a vandal resistant seal
- Perimeter sealing of cell windows, doors and sanitary ware
- Swimming pools
- Compression joints shower rooms. Areas where long-term immersion in water is likely.
Declaration of Performance
ANTI PICK 109 is a one part, chemically curing solvent free sealant based on Everbuild Hybriflex technology, combining the best qualities of silicone and polyurethane. Anti Pick 109 has been specifically formulated to provide a degree of resistance to finger picking answering the need for a harder to pick by hand seal (in comparison to traditional sealants) where a small movement accommodation is required.
- Secure environments i.e. prisons & hospitals where the sealant is hard to reach or the person is under supervision.
- Municipal and public areas
- Perimeter sealing of doors and windows
- Joints in heavy cladding
- Pedestrian walkways
Contact Us About Secure Environment Systems
To contact us about any of our Secure Environment products and systems, please fill in the short form below and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.