SikaCem® -133F Gunite is a cement based, fast setting, polymer modified, one-component repair mortar containing silica fume and high range water-reducing agents, meeting the requirements of Class R4 of EN 1504-3. Formulated for machine applications using the dry process without set accelerators, repairs may be profiled and trowel finished where necessary.
- One component, ready to use micro concrete.
- Non silica aggregates.
- Low rebound losses and dust formation during the spraying process.
- Layer thicknesses in one application overhead up to 150mm are possible without any additional mesh reinforcement.
- Rapid strength gain without set accelerators.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Can be finished to a good standard.
- Fibre Technology reduces shrinkage cracking and improves toughness.
- Fast setting properties and fibres reduces the effect of tidal wash out in coastal or rising water situations.