SIKA'S ROOFING SOLUTIONS - ONLINE WEBINARS
AN INTRODUCTION TO SIKA'S ROOFING SOLUTIONS
At Sika, we provide the most suitable roofing system for each individuals projects requirements. To support you and enhance your knowledge on Sika's Roofing products, systems and service for all projects, we are now able to offer you an online presentation, "An Introduction to Sika's Roofing Technologies.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- An Introduction to Sika UK
- Sika's Roofing Technologies: Bituminous Roofing Solutions, Single Ply Roofing Solutions, Cold Liquid Applied Roofing Solutions and Hot Liquid Applied Roofing Solutions
- Sika Service and Project Support
- Examples of Sika at Work
SIKA PRO-TECTA PROFILED METAL ROOF SOLUTIONS
As a market leader in liquid applied roof membranes, Sika Liquid Plastics has a strong and proven background in providing high performance waterproofing coatings for metal roofs, across the country – successfully extending service life, backed by guarantee.
Sika Liquid Plastics now looks to build on this even further, by expanding its range of metal roof coating systems, to provide a solution for every project requirement, and every budget, within the new Sika Pro-Tecta range.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Introduction to Sika Profiled Metal Roofs and Refurbishment
- Requirements The new Sika Pro-Tecta range of systems – cut edge corrosion treatment and full waterproofing systems.
- Our range of coatings for specialist applications
- Sika’s full service and support
- Sika at work
BITUMINOUS FLAT ROOFING SOLUTIONS
SikaBit completes Sika's roofing portfolio, and with advanced bituminous technology as an offering, Sika can now provide a CPD that covers the following;
- Advanced technology bituminous system
- Design considerations for flat roof
- Insulation properties and their differences
- Some topical legislation and regulations that affect you and the projects you are delivering
- The installation, and maintenance with some real project case studies at the end for good measure.
SIKA-TROCAL EFFECTIVE DESIGN OF SINGLE PLY SYSTEMS
Sika-Trocal has provided Single-Ply roofing solutions to specifiers, clients and main contractors in the UK for over 48 years. We specialise in Single Ply Roofing systems that are designed to be installed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In this CPD, we will cover:
- Design Considerations - Choosing a Single Ply system and designing to best practice
- Quality Manufacturers - Support and services from Single Ply Manufacturers
- Durability and Guarantees
- Industry and Legislation - Meeting standards
- Sectors and Build types- Considerations and methods
- History and Company information- On both Sika-Trocal and the Sika Group
SELECTING FLAT ROOF SYSTEMS TO MEET MODERN DEMANDS
In todays constrUction industry there are more regualtions and requirements than ever before, that's why it is key to understand what these are and which flat roofing system is the best solution.
This CPD is aimed to understand all design considerations Sika can support you with including:
- Design of flat roofs – cold, warm, protected, green, solar and blue roofs
- Design considerations - achieving falls, drainage and ponding, wind uplift, BRE accredited details, CDM, Sustainability and BIM
- Roof systems
- Installation, training and quality assurance
ROOFING SYSTEMS: MANAGING RISK FOR THE PRINCIPAL DESIGNER
Are you fully aware of the Health and Safety and associated risks of elements such as fire and wind damage?
With changes in CDM, understand the consequences and determine solutions to remove associated risk.
The CPD aims to assist specifiers when designing and selecting roofing solutions that:
- Meet current and predicted legislative requirements including changes to CDM
- Reduce the risk of litigations and associated consequences
- Provide levels of required performance and guarantees
- The presentation is around 45 minutes long and is worth 1 hour CPD points
- RIBA Approved
- Can be used towards RICS CPD points