Sarnafil® G 410-15 EL
Polymeric membrane for adhered roof waterproofing
Sarnafil® G 410-15 EL (thickness 1.5 mm) is a multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheet based on premium-quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with inlay of glass non-woven containing ultraviolet light stabilizers and flame retardant according to EN 13956.
Sarnafil® G 410-15 EL is a hot air weldable roof membrane, formulated for direct exposure and designed to use in all global climatic conditions. Sarnafil® G 410-15 EL has a unique lacquer coating applied to the top of the membrane.
- Proven performance over decades.
- Lacquer coated surface.
- Various colours available.
- High reflectance properties for excellent cool roofing characteristics (relevant only for colour RAL 9016 SR).
- Resistant to permanent UV irradiation.
- High dimensional stability due to glass fleece inlay.
- High water vapour permeability.
- Resistant to all common environmental influences.
- Hot air welding without use of open flames.