NEW SIKA PRO-TECTA 701 WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
Introducing an enhanced Sika Pro-Tecta system, incorporating a new high performance Sikalastic-701 top coat based on PU/Acrylic aliphatic technology. The new system is designed for use over Sikalastic-625N, with excellent weathering performance, UV resistance and gloss retention.
Features and Benefits:
- Sikalastic®-701 is a high performance top coat based on PU/Acrylic aliphatic technology.
- Excellent long term weathering performance, UV resistance and gloss retention.
- Very few components
- Engineered around our market-leading polyurethane membranes
- Excellent retention to dirt pick up and very low soiling
- Resistant to long term ponding water
- Sika patented technology
- In-Pail Tinted to wide range nof RAL shade
- 10, 15 and 20 year guarantees available
We Put The Proof Into Protecting Metal Roofs
System Build Up
Prime Existing substrate as required and apply
Sika® Joint Tape SA (side laps, end laps and bolt heads)
Sikalastic® 625N - Light application of coating to Sika® Joint Tape SA
One coat of Sikalastic-625N (0.75 Litres per M2)
Sikalastic-701 high performance top coat (0.4 Litres per M2)
Sika Pro-Tecta WP - Other Available Systems
Sika Pro-Tecta WP is our full waterproofing system for the refurbishment of profiled metal roofing. It has been engineered around our two flagship polyurethane membranes: Sikalastic-625N and Decothane Ultra as a low-odour option.Key to the enhancement of our waterproofing system is the incorporation of a new and innovative self-adhesive tape called Sika Joint Tape SA.
The tape is used as a single-solution for the reinforcement of side-laps, end-laps, and bolt-heads, prior to the application of our liquid coatings, without the need for additional specialist reinforcement coatings.