Accelerated assembly and glazing adhesive and sealant for rail applications
Sikaflex®-268 PowerCure is an accelerated adhesive system specifically designed for the rail industry. Curing of Sikaflex®-268 PowerCure is accelerated by Sika’s PowerCure technology which makes it largely independent of atmospheric conditions. It is suitable for assembly bonding and glazing applications; its outstanding weathering resistivity and unique resistance to a wide variety of cleaning agents make it an ideal solution for use in exterior joints in the rail industry. Sikaflex®-268 PowerCure is compatible with Sika’s black-primerless bonding process.
- Resistant to a wide variety of cleaning agents
- Passes EN45545-2 R1/R7 HL3
- Fast-curing by PowerCure Technology
- Very good weathering stability
- Very good processing and tooling characteristics