S-Vap HD SA
S-Vap® HD SA is an elastomeric self-adhesive vapour control layer and carrier membrane made of polymer modified bitumen with an aluminium composite and glass combination inlay. The top suface has a sanded finish.
- Ease and speed of installation, due to self-adhesive property of backing.
- Can be used in a totally adhered roof build-up. No additional fasteners required for securing the thermal insulation boards to the structural deck.
- Can be used as temporary waterproof layer for up to 4 weeks, as a top layer without the need for additional weight/ballast and/or mechanical fastening.
- Due to its high adhesion strength the VCL and carrier can withstand high wind loads; design load up to 3.2 kN/m2.
- High adhesion/bonding strength leading to an air tight roof construction.
- High tearing resistance under foot traffic makes it ideal for use on profiled metal decks.
- High water vapour resistance makes it suitable in combination with all membranes.
- Wide application range, in regard to use in different system applications and/or in combination with different structural deck types, substrates.
- Improved fire resistance achieved by added flame-retardant.
Can be bonded on roof slopes and up vertical abutments.