The Sika RoofPro Single-Ply membranes are the perfect choice for homeowners looking for a long-lasting flat roof solution where roof aesthetics and high performance are top of the list. Single-Ply membranes have been used for many years on commercial projects, but their high performance means they have become increasingly popular for domestic roofs.
The Sika RoofPro Single-Ply membranes are versatile, convenient to install, and are suitable for use with virtually all commonly used substrates. They can be part of either warm or cold deck roofs and have excellent weathering characteristics, keeping your home protected for many years to come.
- Fast, clean and safe hot air welded application with zero disruption
- Industry approved fire ratings
- Lightweight and energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable
- Stable – no shrinkage
- Moisture vapour permeable
- Can mimic traditional lead roofs
- Matt, lead grey colour and finish
- Mechanically fixed and self adhered
Reliability is hugely important when deciding on flat roof protection and the Sika RoofPro Single-Ply membranes have a successful track record in the UK since 1972.
- BBA Accreditation
- ETA accreditation
- Installed by Roof Assured by Sika’s network of expert, domestic installers
- 10/15/20 year material guarantees
- Long working life expectancy and proven track record
- Durable and low maintenance