Suitable for both sloping and flat roofs our liquid applied membrane is a strong liquid waterproofing solution that cures to form a seamless, durable and weather resistant roof waterproofing solution for exposed, domestic roof areas.
- Cold applied for a safe and streamlined installation
- Glass fibre content offers exceptional tensile strength
- Durable, low maintenance and tough protection
- Quick curing means project roofing works not slowed down
- Cost effective especially on complex roof designs
- High elasticity for a long lasting, no splits or breaks
- Suitable for cold and warm roof applications
The Sika RoofPro Liquid range has all the inherent advantages of using liquid membranes, as well as offering the benefit of being a cost effective and a tough waterproof and weather resistant alternative to other options available in the market.
- Materials guarantee up to 20 years
- BBA Accreditation
- ETA Accreditation
- Installed by Roof Assured by Sika’s network of expert, domestic installers
- Industry approved fire ratings