A Specifiers Guide to Joint Sealants -
Essential for a Long-Lasting and Watertight Building
Aimed as an overview for architects in particular but of equal interest to any specifier involved in the creation of designs and specifications involving new build and refurbished facades and floor joint sealants.
- Discover why sealants should be a key factor in specification
- To learn what you should expect from a quality supplier
- To assist you in designing and choosing the most appropriate joint sealing solution, and which:-
- Provides a high performance
- Meets and exceeds legislative requirements including fire
- Reduces risk, offering you peace of mind
The presentation will last approximately 40 minutes, after which the audience will be asked to submit questions.