Laminating Adhesives for Building Sandwich Panels Element Production
Modern construction calls for innovative and strong product performance. Building elements such as interior and exterior walls, roofs, furniture, or door elements are commonly encountered in daily life. All these building elements can be made of sandwich panels. Sandwich panels are highly popular, as they provide an array of benefits such as excellent thermal and sound insulation, fire resistance, high initial strength, lightweight construction, energy efficiency and sustainability. They consist of different material layers that are bonded together with a suitable adhesive to create a high-quality product. Typical building elements may be composed of various types of metal, plastic, wood, insulation cores and other composite materials.
Get in touch with us and let’s discuss how we at Sika can help you meet your most urgent product and production needs.
Let Sika help you make the best product you can – starting from the concept through production.
"We gave Sika the opportunity to present proposals on enhancing our bonding process. Although the outcome of future cooperations are uncertain, our past experiences collaborating with Sika have been consistently positive." Sika Customer
Sika as your Strategic Partner
Sika’s global team of experts is always on hand to support you in defining your ideal bonding process and equipment as well as in selecting the optimal adhesive that meets your requirements. For this purpose, we operate application centres for large scale testing and evaluation of the ideal application method. This allows us to provide you with data-based recommendations while taking your individual production setup into account.
Our broad portfolio of laminating adhesive technologies provides customized solutions for continuous and discontinuous panel production lines requiring specific open and press times.
Sika’s Offerings to You
- Comprehensive range of adhesive solutions
- Customised adhesive systems for individual requirements
- Various packaging sizes for manual applications and automated processes
- Worldwide technology centres for customer demonstrations and examinations
- Process simulation for 1-, 2- and 3-component PUR and hot melt systems
- Support with implementation of efficient bonding processes
- Selection of suitable application systems
- Continuous development of innovative products
- Adaptation of pioneering technologies into other markets and applications
- Support for technology conversion