Facade Membrane Products
Durable building constructions need professional water proofing, especially the joints between different components are highly demanding on the building designer.
Accumulated condensation within the wall construction must be transferred outward, while the outer face must withstand rain and wind.
The SikaMembran® system is a vapor control system comprising of various EPDM sheet membranes. They provide a secure and durable vapor barrier and waterproof seal at junctions between building elements. SikaMembran® system is used for curtain walls, ventilated facades and window installations.
- Highly flexible made of special EPDM
- Fast, easy and secure application even in corners
- Suitable for all climatic conditions
- Very resistant to high wind loads (up to 10 kPa)
- Suitable for uneven substrates (blowholes in concrete), leveling of substrate by adhesive
Five Reasons why the Best use Sika
SikaMembran®-200 FSA - External Airtight Breather Membrane
- Class B fire rated - s1, d0 [EN 13501-1]
- Self adhesiveVapour permeable
- Water resistant
- Can reduce wall thickness and may negate VCL requirement internally [take the WUFI challenge!]
- Tested and trusted
- Sika support