Durable building constructions need professional waterproofing, especially the joints between different components are highly demanding on the building designer.
Accumulated condensation within the wall construction must be transferred outward, while the outer face must withstand rain and wind.
The SikaMembran® system is a vapour control system comprising various EPDM sheet membranes. They provide a secure and durable vapour barrier and waterproof seal at junctions between building elements. SikaMembran® system is used for curtain walls, ventilated facades and window installations.
- Highly flexible made of special EPDM
- Fast, easy and secure application even in corners
- Suitable for all climatic conditions
- Very resistant to high wind loads (up to 10 kPa)
- Suitable for uneven substrates (blowholes in concrete), levelling of a substrate by an adhesive
Five Reasons why the Best use Sika
SikaMembran®-200 FSA - External Airtight Breather Membrane
- Class B fire rated - s1, d0 [EN 13501-1]
- Self-adhesiveVapour permeable
- Can reduce wall thickness and may negate VCL requirement internally [take the WUFI challenge!]
- Tested and trusted
- Sika support