SikaPower®-415 P1 is a 1-component, cold-applied, pre-curable, heat-curing sealant based on flexibilized epoxy resin. By exposure to humidity, it forms a skin within 4 hours at ambient temperature. SikaPower®-415 P1 is designed for sealing seams or joints in sheet metal assemblies. SikaPower®-415 P1 has a good wash-out resistance, which can be improved by skin formation or pre-curing.
- Heat-curing 1-component elastic product
- Suitable for sealing different metals (e.g., bare steel, aluminium, zinc-coated steel, etc.)
- Adheres well to oily substrates
- Skin formation by exposure to moisture at ambient temperature
- Good wash-out resistance
- Can be electro- or powder-coated after pre-curing or skin formation
- Does not contain solvents or PVC