SikaPower®-1277 is a structural 2-component epoxy adhesive, which cures at room temperature. It is designed for high strength and impact-resistant bonding of metallic substrates, like steel and aluminum, as well as of composite substrates, like GFRP and CFRP laminates. The adhesive has good non-sag properties and contains glass beads of 0.3 mm to ensure an optimal bonding thickness.
- High structural and high impact-resistant properties
- Contains anti-corrosion agents
- Contains glass beads to ensure an optimal bonding thickness
- Does not contain solvents or PVC
- Cures at room temperature
- Accelerated curing and higher mechanical strength with heat