Sarnafil® TG 66-15
Sarnafil® TG 66-15 (thickness 1.5 mm) is a multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheet based on premiumquality flexible polyolefins (FPO), with inlay of glass
non-woven according to EN 13956.
Sarnafil® TG 66-15 is a hot air weldable, UV-resistant roof membrane, designed for use in all global climatic conditions.
▪ Resistant to micro-organisms
▪ Resistant to root penetration
▪ High dimensional stability due to glass fleece inlay
▪ Compatible to bitumen
▪ Resistant to permanent UV exposure
▪ Resistant against impact load and hail
▪ Resistant to all common environmental influences
▪ Resistant to mechanical influences
▪ Hot air welding without use of open flame