- Polyurethane is renowned for its extremely durable and flexible synthetic material.
- All our resin flooring solutions are tough, heavy duty and specially developed to service environments with the highest possible hygiene standards.
- Combining durability and performance, the polyurethane floor finishes are seamless and aesthetically pleasing, which are ideal for modern environments that are customer facing.
- Sika has been leading the industrial and commercial flooring market for decades with high performance technology.
- Renowned as being one of the UK’s leading specialist manufacturers of Polyurethane Resin Flooring, we’ve developed a comprehensive range of hardwearing, robust resin floor systems suitable for a wide range of applications.
Ideal Commercial Environments
- Hospital & healthcare
- TV studios
Why Polyurethane Resin Flooring?
Benefits can include:
- Highly resistant to UV light
- Impact sound reduction
- Decorative designs
Product Range: Sika® Comfortfloor®
The Sika® ComfortFloor range is suitable for all commercial and public buildings, such as schools, museums, retail, leisure and healthcare facilities, where individual design needs to be combined with comfort and care.
Sika ComfortFloor®is the perfect fit for these busy areas, where personnel stand for long periods of time or where a reduction of noise is needed such as healthcare facilities and schools.
Polyurethane Flooring Systems for Heavy Duty and Industrial Usage
Sikafloor® MultiFlex systems are known for their higher elasticity which allows for crack-bridging designs. Further, these floors excel in absorbing base floor movements. Sikafloor® MultiFlex solutions include designs installed directly on top of elastic waterproofing membranes and are available with or without special surface protection. These floors are installed in smooth, light broadcast and heavy broadcast (high anti-slip) designs.
Sikafloor® MultiFlex can commonly be found in:
- Storage, logistic and sales areas (raised floors)
- Production, processing and cleanroom areas (dry and wet)
- Car parks, intermediate and top decks
One Component, Polyurethane Flooring Solutions for Easy Installations
Sikafloor® MonoFlex flooring solutions have earned their excellent reputation based mainly on their performance as a waterproof finish for balconies, walkways and staircases with pedestrian traffic.These moisture-triggered solutions are true innovations in terms of sustainability and ease of application.Upon request, broadcasted coloured flakes can be added for a speckled design. A light or medium anti-slip surface texture can also be provided. All systems in this family offer very high colour stability.
Sikafloor® MonoFlex solutions are commonly found in:
- Pedestrian walkways and staircases
The core of our business is developing problem-solving solutions for customers, which is why we offer a diverse range of systems that have been designed with functionality and design in mind.
All resin flooring products perform in the most demanding areas as well as create an attractive setting, giving optimum results for virtually any application.