The Sika®-1 Pre-Bag LC Render System is used to control water ingress on new build, and repair and refurbishment projects. Building on the success of the longstanding Sika®-1 Pre-bagged product, the new Sika®-1 LC Render has been developed to service the demand for a quality render system for larger projects.
Sika®-1 Pre-bag LC Render Mortar is a pre-bagged, kiln dried blend of aggregates, cements, cement replacement materials with waterproofing admixtures. Packed as a single product system and formulated to achieve a high performance, durable and sustainable 3-coat render system. The formulation is optimized for spray applied applications.
Sika® 1 Pre-Bag LC Render
3 layers using a single product
- Ease of installation
- Faster application and less downtime in between coats
- Faster initial dry time.
- Low cement formulation reducing cement by 80%
- Type A waterproofing system according to BS8102: 2022
- Greater adhesion to the application surface then traditional render systems
- Less permeability
- Reduced dust than traditional render systems
- Proven resistance to hydrostatic back pressure
- Used for negative or positive water pressure situations
With sustainability a key consideration for any new product development, Sika®-1 LC Render has reduced cement by 80%. Created with low cement formulation, Supplementary cementing materials (SCMs) are used within the mortar, making it a more environmentally friendly option.