UsageMatt seal coat for Sika® ComfortFloor® flooring range.
- Water based
- Very low odour
- Good UV resistance, non-yellowing
- Easy to clean
|Part A|| |
6.0 kg containers
|Part B|| |
1.5 kg containers
7.5 kg ready to mix units
Resin - part A
Hardener - part B
Sikafloor®-304W is silky-matt after final curing.
- Conformity with LEED v2009 IEQc 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials - Paints and Coatings.
- VOC Emission certificate according to AgBB und DIBt approval requirements (AgBB – Committee for Health-related Evaluation of Building Products, DiBt – German Institute for Building Technology), Eurofins report No. 770027B.
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of EN 1504-2:2004 and the EN 13813:2002, DoP 02 08 01 04 005 0 000002 1041 certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0620 and provided with the CE-mark.
- Coating for surface protection of concrete according to EN 1504-2:2004, Declaration of Performance 02 0801 04 005 0 000002 1041, certified by notified factory production control certification body 0620, and provided with the CE marking.
- Fire classification acc. to EN 13501-1 Report No. KB-Hoch-090971, Test institute Hoch, Germany.
- Biological resistance certificate Sikafloor-304W CSM Statement of Qualification - ISO 846, very good - Report No. SI 1108-533 Fraunhofer IPA, Germany.
6 months from date of production
12 months from date of production
The packaging must be stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed packaging, in dry conditions at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C.
~ 1.05 kg/l
|Part B||~ 1.13 kg/l|
|Mixed resin||~ 1.07 kg/l (diluted with 5 % Water)|
All Density values at +23°C
Resistant to many chemicals. Please ask for a detailed chemical resistance table.
Part A : part B = 80 : 20 (by weight)
Ambient Air Temperature
+10°C min. / +30°C max.
Relative Air Humidity
During curing the humidity should not exceed 75 % max. Adequate fresh air ventilation must be provided to remove the excess moisture from the curing product.
Beware of condensation!
The substrate and uncured floor must be at least 3°C above dew point to reduce the risk of condensation or blooming on the floor finish.
+10°C min. / +30°C max.
~ 50 minutes
~ 30 minutes
|+30°C||~ 20 minutes|
Caution: End of pot life is not noticeable.
Before overcoating Sikafloor®-304 W
Based on relative humidity of max. 70 % and good ventilation. Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions particularly temperature and relative humidity.
Applied Product Ready for Use
~ 30 hours
~ 48 hours
~ 6 days
~ 16 hours
~ 24 hours
~ 4 days
~ 12 hours
~ 18 hours
~ 3 days
Note: Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions
Please refer to the System Data Sheet
Prior to mixing, stir part A mechanically. When all of part B has been added to part A, mix continuously for 3 minutes until a uniform mix has been achieved. To ensure thorough mixing pour materials into another container and mix again to achieve a consistent mix.
After mixing give the material a rest for 10 minutes.
Over mixing must be avoided to minimise air entrainment.
Sikafloor®-304 W must be thoroughly mixed using a low speed electric stirrer (300 - 400 rpm) or other suitable equipment.
Prior to application, confirm substrate moisture content, relative humidity and dew point. Uniformly spread Sikafloor®-304 W by using a short pile nylon roller. Sikafloor®-304 W can also be applied by using a airless spray equipment. A seamless finish can be achieved if a “wet” edge is maintained during application.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Clean all tools and application equipment with water immediately after use.
Hardened and/or cured material can only be removed mechanically.