FPO Roof Membranes
Sika’s FPO roof membranes are multi-layer, synthetic roof waterproofing sheets based on premium-quality flexible polyolefins (FPO), with inlay of glass non-woven according to EN 13956. They are hot air weldable, UV-resistant roof membranes, designed for use in all global climatic conditions.
FPO membranes can be recycled at the end of their life though not if the product has been contaminated. Incineration does not produce any harmful chemicals (including chlorine) and are generally considered environmentally friendly and long-lasting.
- High chemical resistance
- Plasticizer free (no migration / contamination or leaching)
- Suitability for direct application on such substrates, as bitumen, EPS and XPS insulation (polystyrenes)
- Availability of products for exposed roofing applications with high fire ratings / extended fire resistance
- Long life expectancy
- Homogeneous hot air welded jointsEasy to handle on site
- Suitable for use and exposure in different climatic conditions
- Fast installation
- Outstanding ecological profile
- Flame-free installation