- Contaminated and damaged substrates
- Achieving impact sound reduction whilst keeping the overall system thickness to a minimum
- Complying with fire regulations and compatibility with non-combustable insulation
- Popularity and subsequent compatibility with an increasing range of under floor heating systems
Sika Learning Online
As the current way of working and learning has evolved, we want to provide Sika's product and technical information in its most accessible form via online webinars.
Our webinars are hosted by our inhouse industry experts, from different areas of the business. We also host previous webinar recordings, so you'll never miss out
Managing Risk for Specifiers: Roof Refurbishment Considerations
Specifiers and building owners are faced with a multitude of challenges and considerations when undertaking a flat roof refurbishment.
Join your Area Technical Manager for a one hour CPD.
Live Webinar - 8th September – 11AM (1 Hour)
Recording coming soon
The Future of Single Ply in the UK Roofing Market
An on-demand webinar to understand how as a roofing manufacturer, we see the future of single ply membranes, the importance of a technology with PVC benefits but sustainable features and the importance of Cradle-to-Cradle Certification.
Roofing Exap Fire Testing
The Specifier's guide to understanding the fire performance requirements in flat roofing
Overcome The Worst Floor Substrates with Sika Schonox Renotex 3D
Launch of our NEW Green Roofing Systems
This presentation is the launch of our new green roof build ups of Extensive, Intensive and Bio-diverse. The learning outcomes of this presentation are:
- To understand what constitutes a green roof
- To understand the sustainable benefits of a Sika green roof system
- To learn about the different types of Sika green roofs and the technical support provided
- To understand the design considerations when specifying a green roof
RIBA Approved CPD: Seamless Resin Flooring
This CPD presentation aims to assist specifiers when designing and selecting flooring solutions:
- Improve understanding of the characteristics including pros and cons of the main resin flooring types
- Improve understanding of key considerations for specifying seamless resin flooring
- Enhance awareness of the relevant standards for further reference
- Enhance awareness of advanced systems and technologies of resin flooring materials
The CPD touches on some of the typical challenges and risks, what you should expect from a flooring systems provider, and an overview of the Sika Group.
An introduction to Sika's roofing solutions
Sika's roofing Area Technical Managers in Scotland present all of Sika's waterproofing solutions, detailing each roofing technology; single ply, reinforced bituminous membranes, cold-applied and hot-applied liquid membranes. As well as explaining each support function specifiers have access too when specyfying any of our roofing systems.
SikaBit ProMelt Launch
SikaBit® ProMelt is a hot applied membrane used for inverted roofs, podium decks, balconies and terraces. SikaBit® ProMelt can be used in a variety of new and refurbishment applications across a wide range of sectors and offers outstanding waterproofing performance and design versatility.
Pushing the Envelope: High Rise & Facades
This webinar offers technical and educational understanding into maximising building efficiency within facade design.
It introduces the SikaMembran®-200 FSA, a fire rated self-adhered vapour permeable and airtight breather membrane. Click button below to book a place.