Fire Protection Coatings
Sika Fire Protection Systems have been safe guarding structures and the environment for over 40 years. During this time we have continuously faced new challenges and gathered experience.
The Sika® Unitherm® fire protection system has been safeguarding buildings, people, animals and the environment for over 40 years. During this time we have continuously faced new challenges and gathered experience.
Whether you are an architect, planner or fabricator when you need an individual fire protection solution Sika can help.
Fire Protection Products
Fastest Fire Protection System - Sika® Unitherm Platinum
Uses & Applications
- Solvent free, maximum build two pack modified epoxy fire protection coating for steel components in interior and exterior areas.
- Increases the fire resistance rating of beams, columns and frameworks for interior and exterior use
- Film thickness up to 4 mm per application.
- 100 % total solid state, wet film thickness = dry film thickness.
- High mechanical impact, shock and abrasion-resistant, therefore no transport damages
- Shortest application and drying time.
- Excellent corrosion protection performance according to EN ISO 12944-5 to C5-I (coating system).
- Fire protection performance: Classification B-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1).
- Independent fire testing according to EN 13381-8.
- Classified according to ETAG 018-2:2006 Type X.
- Applicable with or without primer.
- Applicable without top coat in interior and exterior areas.
- Cleaning of the coated surface possible with a high-pressure water jet washer.